How may we help?


How do I cancel an eFiling transaction?

Depending upon the type of transaction you place, there are different ways to cancel your order once placed.

eFileCA  & eFileIN

As long as your document is still in the review stage and not already accepted by the court, you can cancel your transaction by doing the following:

  • Click Orders.

  • Click on the order number to view the order details.

  • Click Cancel Order.

Orange County and San Francisco eFiling Transactions

Once you have placed an eFiling transaction for either San Francisco or Orange County, you cannot cancel your order through One Legal. You will need to call the court and if they have not yet processed the filing, they can cancel your transaction. 

If you would like to cancel any other type of One Legal transaction, please contact Customer Support at 800-938-8815. We will do our best to stop the paper filing or process service from being completed.

San Diego Superior Court does not permit the cancellation of transactions after submission.

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer support team is here to help.

Contact us