How do I select a Jurisdictional Amount in Los Angeles Superior Court?

To return to the Documents screen and select a Jurisdictional Amount, follow these steps:

  1. Click the edit link next to the Documents heading:
  1. Click the edit icon next to the document where you need to indicate the Jurisdictional Amount (documents requiring this include Cross-Complaint, Appeal - Notice of Appeal/Cross-Appeal Filed, or Amended Complaint):

  1. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the appropriate Jurisdictional Amount from the dropdown:

  1. Continue through to complete your filing.

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer support team is here to help.

Contact us