How do I request an accommodation to enable me to eFile and eServe?

Here's how we can help you to eFile and eServe if you are an individual with a disability

If you have a disability that prevents, or makes it difficult, for you to eFile or eServe using One Legal, we have outlined an approach so that you can receive assistance from our team.

If this applies to you, please follow these steps:

  • Email the documents you need to eFile or eServe, as attachments, to our Customer Support team at  
  • In your email please state how you would prefer us to contact you (email or telephone). If you'd like us to contact you by telephone, please provide a telephone number. 

Once we receive your message, a member of our team will place your filing or service order on your behalf or, if necessary, contact you to discuss the next steps. If we need to contact you we will do so by your preferred method. There is no additional charge for this assisted eFiling/eService service.

Please contact our Director of Sales & Marketing, Richard Heinrich with any concerns regarding the accessibility of One Legal at

To learn more about One Legal's commitment, please read our Accessibility statement.   

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer support team is here to help.

Contact us