One Legal offers nonprofit discounts to members of its Community Partnership Program. Apply now>>
Organizations eligible to apply
Nonprofits must be qualified 501(c)(3) public charities as recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Eligible organizations must operate on a not-for-profit basis and have a mission to benefit the local community that could include, but is not limited to:
- Providing free legal assistance to low-income clients, including advice, counsel, and representation.
- Advocating on behalf of vulnerable and low-income clients facing legal problems.
- Helping Veterans navigate legal barriers to accessing benefits.
One Legal will determine the eligibility of an organization, in its sole judgment considering factors including but not limited to its direct impact on local community.
Eligible nonprofit organizations receive:
- Free electronic court filing and electronic service.
- 25% discount on all other One Legal services, including physical court filing (where available), physical service of process, courthouse research and document retrieval.
- All area surcharges waived.
- Discounts only apply to One Legal service fees and do not apply to court fees that One Legal disburses on the customer’s behalf, including statutory court fees and other court-mandated fees. Apply now>>