Products and services
How do I eServe with my eFiling?
To eServe your documents in conjunction with your eFiling, please follow these steps:
- Login to your One Legal account and select File & Serve.
- Select Subsequent Filing.
- Enter your court information and click Continue.
- Enter your Order Information and click Continue.
- Ensure that your Case Participant and Attorney of Record has been added to the case, then click Continue.
- Attach the documents you need to eFile and eServe. Click Continue.
- Select who you are filing on behalf of. Click Continue.
- Select the person(s) you would like to eServe and eCopy. Please note that the eCopy feature is not available in eFileCA courts. Click Continue.
- Review and submit your transaction.
You have now submitted your documents for eFiling and eServed opposing counsel.