Products and services
How do I order stand alone eService?
You can use One Legal to eServe documents that do not necessarily have to be filed with the court, such as discovery documents or correspondence. To do so, please see below.
If you have used One Legal to file or serve in this particular case:
- Login to your One Legal account and navigate to your Cases.
- Select the case in which you would like to eServe and click the Serve icon.
- Enter the pertinent information, then select eService as your Service Option. Click Continue.
- Attach your documents. Click Continue.
- Select the person(s) you would like to eServe. Then, if applicable, select the person(s) you would like to eCopy. Please note that the eCopy feature is not available for eFileCA courts.
- Review and submit your eService.