When possible, the following parameters apply to documents eFiled through eFileIL. For more information on document formatting requirements, please refer to the Court's eFiling manual.
- Documents should be in an OCR (optical character recognition) PDF. PDFs must be text-searchable.
- Minimum 300 DPI (dots per inch), maximum 600 DPI and scanned in black/white mode.
- Page size must be 8 1/2 x 11 inches.
- 12 point font.
- A one inch margin on all sides (top, bottom, left and right sides).
- When possible, the OCR PDF document should be created directly from the program creating that document, rather than from a scanned image of that document.