Products and services
How do I pay court filing and jury fees when eFiling?
We advance your court filing fees on your behalf when you eFile through One Legal. Each eFiling court has its own procedure when it comes to paying jury fees - this article illustrates how to pay court filing fees and/or jury fees in eFileCA, eFileIL and eFileIN courts as well as in San Diego, Orange, and San Francisco Counties. Just follow these steps - you will create your own document.
If eFiling using eFileCA, eFileIN, or eFileIL:
- On the Documents screen of the workflow, select Add Document.
- Select Notice from the drop-down document menu.
- Once you select your document type, the Court Fees/Optional Services field will appear. Click Yes to select to pay jury fees.
- Click Attach a File to add your document.
For San Diego, Orange and San Francisco Counties:
- On the Order Information screen, include a Message to the eFiling Clerk that requests the advancement of Jury Fees.
- Click Continue and move through the workflow until you arrive at the Case Documents screen.
- On the Case Documents screen, click Add Document.
- Search for the Document Type. Once the list of document types appears, click the blue Select link to choose Notice of Jury Deposit.
- Click Attach File to upload your document. Once you have uploaded your document, you will continue through the workflow.
The court will then assess your jury fees!