How do I eServe when I am physically filing my documents?

Did you know that you can eServe documents even if the court in which you are filing is not an eFiling court? eService is permitted in all 58 California counties - you and opposing counsel simply have to consent. For more information on how to consent to eService, review CRC 2.251.

If you physically filed your documents with the court and would like to eServe, follow these steps:

Login to your One Legal account and click Cases. Select the edit icon under Modify or Delete Case.

Once you are in the Edit Case screen, scroll down to Manage eService Recipients. Select Add New Record to add an eService recipient. You can also add eCopy recipients in this screen if you so desire.


Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer support team is here to help.

Contact us