Products and services
How do I open a One Legal account?
Setting up a One Legal account is simple and takes just a few minutes. You will need to enter a credit card in order to get started, but don’t worry, it is completely free to open and maintain a One Legal account — you’ll be invoiced per transaction.
To get started follow these steps:
Step 1 — navigate to the registration form
- Click Create an Account in the top right of the homepage.
- You’ll be taken to the Create an Account page. Enter the requested personal information.
Step 2 — Complete the registration form
- Select Create New Account.
- Fill in the Profile Information and the Billing Information, then click Continue.
- Enter your credit card information. (If you choose to skip this step you can still create an account, but will be prompted to add a payment method before placing the order.)
- Agree to the Terms of Service, then click Create Account. And you’re ready to begin placing a transaction!