How do I add a new user to an existing account?
There are two ways to register as a user with your firm's account. You can either add yourself, or your firm administrator can add you.
To add yourself to your firm's account, please follow these steps:
- Go to our website at www.onelegal.com
- Click the Sign Up button in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter and confirm your email address, create and confirm your password, select and answer your security question.
- Click Add to Existing Account.
- Enter your Customer Number and Billing Zip Code, then click Verify Account.
- Enter your Personal Information.
You will then be asked to agree to the Terms and Services Agreement. Once you agree, you are a registered user under your firm’s account.
A firm administrator can also add you as a user to your firm's account. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- After you login, click the My Account button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Fill out the Contact form. At the bottom, you can select the permissions you would like the user to have. You can also select if that user should receive statements and invoices.
- Once you complete the form, click Add Contact.
- A confirmation will appear letting you know the user has been added successfully. You will then have the option to add another user if necessary.
The contact will receive an email with an account verification link, which will prompt the new user to create a password in order to complete the registration process. To learn more about how to complete the registration process, click here.