Products and services
What information do I need to email you with my documents?
You need to include some vital information in your email to Concierge so that we can successfully file your documents on your behalf
You must include the following information in your email for us to process your filing on your behalf.
- Your full name
- Your One Legal customer number and the email address you use to log in to your One Legal account
- A telephone number we can reach you on directly
- The particular court branch into which you are filing (e.g. "LA County, Central Civil West")
- How many documents you are filing and the page count of each
- Whether you are required to pay a fee and, if so, the amount due
- California only: Whether you would like us to deliver a courtesy copy in addition to placing your filing (additional fees apply)
- Any special instructions we need to be aware of