CaseLink: I just got a bill for a case in which my firm is no longer counsel of record. What should I do?

You will need to remove your firm from the case.

1. Click into the specific case detail 

2. Click Update Case

3. Click Remove case access 

4. Fill in request removal from case access

Was this article helpful?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Our award-winning customer support team is here to help.

Contact us